Here is the scenairo happening.
We are using post-review.py file to post review.
We close down HTTP port and open up HTTPS port.
Now, when I post the review, I can not post review at all !!
What I ovserve that in post-review.py, there are HTTP post methods are
used and
methonds like: self.http_post, http_get etc. are used.

Do we have post-review.py which supports HTTPS?

Thanks
Kunjal