Review Board doesn't know or care anything about http vs. https. If you're
having issues with post-review, I suspect it's due to your existing
configuration referencing the http URL, which presumably doesn't work now. I
don't know how you have it configured, so it may be post-review.py, or a
.reviewboardrc, or a property on the repository.