Can you look at that reject file and the other files in that directory and
see if anything stands out as being wrong there? If it is the file endings,
then that's something I'll be looking into shortly, but it would be nice to
know for sure.

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Gordon Morehouse <gordon.moreho...@gmail.com