On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Igor <xrevol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have same ClearCase setup as described in patch of Jan Koprowski -
> http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/1505/.
> Correct me if I wrong, in this patch each repository represents
> clearcase view of specific user (repository_url as defined in Jan's
> patch ) under /view/$user_$module_$branch.

This /view/$user_$module_$branch model looks like misunderstanding.
View for Review Board is another, different dynamic view distinct from
others - central view where all branches of all users are present. You
can get to files on this branches using extended path
/path/to/file@@/main/branch/version. I don't understand why branches
in Your model is different views - not standard ClearCase branch.