On Jul 18, 7:25 pm, Jan Koprowski <[email protected]> wrote: > On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Igor <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi, > > > I have same ClearCase setup as described in patch of Jan Koprowski - > >http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/1505/. > > Correct me if I wrong, in this patch each repository represents > > clearcase view of specific user (repository_url as defined in Jan's > > patch ) under /view/$user_$module_$branch. > > This /view/$user_$module_$branch model looks like misunderstanding. > View for Review Board is another, different dynamic view distinct from > others - central view where all branches of all users are present. You > can get to files on this branches using extended path > /path/to/file@@/main/branch/version. I don't understand why branches > in Your model is different views - not standard ClearCase branch.
OK. I need to fetch original file from central repository. What if file was removed from repository on some later stage? Do I need to save baseline of original file? BTW we use UCM ClearCase -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
