Hi,

I have same ClearCase setup as described in patch of Jan Koprowski -
http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/1505/.
Correct me if I wrong, in this patch each repository represents
clearcase view of specific user (repository_url as defined in Jan's
patch ) under /view/$user_$module_$branch.
It would be a little bit problematic to set up RB when you have
hundreds of developers and many modules of different branches in
ClearCase. What would be the optimal RB configuration of ClearCase
repository in this case? Wouldn't it be more flexible to set up one
repository under /view/ (for example) and provide a clearcase view for
each review request and fetch original file according?

Thanks, Igor.