Yes Dan. Exactly! I'm 100% agree with You but I don't know how dynamic
view works with UCM :| But there could be a problem with deleted
files. Because there is option to delete it even from ClearCase
history - from VOB. We must do it once and old reviews of this fill
stop working. The bigger problem now is ClearCase doesn't recognize
binary files and try to make diff also for dll, exe, lib and other
files :| which is sad and painful for now. We made a little wrapper
which check is file is not mark as "compressed file" by ClearCase and
we don't consider this files. But there is a problem sometime. For
example we have *.tcl file marked as compressed_file. Cause was NULL
sign in revision 1 removed in revision 2 but all revisions was marked
as compressed_file. We must delete this object from vob permanentyly
and checkin only latest version one more time to allow this file go
under review.