Hi Ian,

I would recommend doing a complete, fresh install (of the software, not the
site yet) to start out on the new server, rather than copying Review Board
files over. Then do an SQL dump of your database (which are you using?) and
import it onto the new server. Once you've done that, you should be able to
create a site using rb-site install, and specify the information on your
database. You my then want to do rb-site upgrade on it just to make sure all
the migrations happened properly.

It's hard to say how well it will work, given the age of the software, but
give it a try. It might work. If it doesn't, we'll look into another
solution.