I did do a complete fresh install of 1.0.9 on my new server actually, I was
only trying to upgrade the site files.  :-)  It looks like we're using MySQL on
the old server.  Which brings up another question, which database is
recommended for best performance with Review Board?  I'm using Mac OS X Server
10.6 on the new server, and SQLite seems to have more built-in Python support
than the other databases on that platform.  How would I do the dump/import?
(Or at least where are the relevant files?)

Ian