I recently inherited a Review Board server which was last updated some
time around June 5, 2008.  I can't find the version of Review Board
that's installed anywhere, but judging by the dates I think this would
be a pre-alpha 1.0 installation.  I need to migrate it to new hardware/
new OS/current RB/etc.  I set up a new server with Review Board 1.0.9,
copied the site over, then tried rb-site upgrade, but it didn't like
the site (said it couldn't find settings_local.py even though the file
is there).  All I really want to do is copy the reviews themselves
over; I'm quite happy if I have to redo all the settings and generally
recreate the site (in fact I'd almost prefer doing that...).  Can
anyone give me a little help?  If it gives you any clue as to which
version of Review Board I have, the site's directory looks like this.
(ChangeLog, NEWS, README, and __init__.py are all 0 byte files.)

$ ls reviewboard
AUTHORS                 contrib                 settings.py
COPYING                 devserver.sh            settings.pyc
ChangeLog               diffviewer              settings_local.py
Makefile.am             django_evolution        settings_local.py.tmpl
NEWS                    djblets                 settings_local.pyc
README                  htdocs                  settings_local.py~
__init__.py             iphone                  templates
__init__.pyc            m4                      test.py
accounts                manage.py               urls.py
admin                   reports                 urls.pyc
autogen.sh              reviews                 utils
conf                    scmtools                webapi
configure.ac            server.sh

Ian