I did do a complete fresh install of 1.0.9 on my new server actually,
I was only trying to upgrade the site files.  :-)  It looks like we're
using MySQL on the old server.  Which brings up another question,
which database is recommended for best performance with Review Board?
I'm using Mac OS X Server 10.6 on the new server, and SQLite seems to
have more built-in Python support than the other databases on that
platform.  How would I do the dump/import?  (Or at least where are the
relevant files?)