I've been struggling recently getting post-review to pick up the
P4PASSWD properly.  We have post-review as part of a script and we
first run "p4 login -p" to get a ticket and then put that ticket in
the environment.  Subsequent "p4 describe -P <ticket> <changelist>"
commands work fine, but post-review gives the "P4PASSWORD is invalid
or unset" error.  I've tried everything I can think of.  Is there any
way at all that we can get post-review to accept a "--p4-ticket"
argument and that can translate into "-P <ticket>" arguments on the P4
commands?