Christian,

Sorry for letting this thread slide for so long.

I'm talking about a review request being for a series of changesets.  In our
case, we often will split a single feature change into small, easily
reviewed changesets.  It would be nice to be able to put all of these
changesets into a single review request.

Does that make sense?