The message needs to be more clear, but it's like this for legacy
reasons... Anyhow, you should be using your standard username and
password for Review Board. If it's not working with your standard
account, can you tell me what version of Review Board and RBTools
you're using (including whether it's Git/nightly build)?

Christian