Hi Vivek,

Am I right in assuming that the root of your Review Board install is
http://gitdepot:8088/r/ ? I ask because /r/ is what usually precedes a
review request ID, so I want to make sure you're using the right path. The
API should be at /api/, respective of the root of the Review Board install.

Given that you got the page you did when pasting in a web browser, it sounds
like it's just a wrong path. That page is a 404, just like what wget is
returning.

If the path is indeed correct, make sure both the review request and review
are published.