As far as I know a past GSOC session was the one that gave the initial
version of the ReviewBoard connector for Eclipse ( ereviewboard ). I have
picked up that integration and improved it in terms of

- stability
- support for the 2.0 REST API
- feature additions <https://github.com/rombert/ereviewboard/wiki>

I do have good experience in writing Eclipse task connectors using the Mylyn
API , as I am the current main contributor to the MantisBT connector for
As it always happens, time is at a premium, but I would be more than happy
to mentor one student in improving the connector. I have plenty of
improvement ideas, and I'm sure others do as well.

So if there's interest from you and the other developers and if it is
allowed by the GSOC rules I would like to put up an offer to mentor a
student in adding improvements to the Eclipse integration.