The installation work is an entirely separate body of work from the
post-review proposal. It's not one or the other.

However, we tend to get 15+ applications each year, and can only accept
generally 3 or 4, so I can't promise anyone at this point that they'll be
accepted. We won't be able to make the judgment until the application review
process.