Agreed.

We have a prototype Windows installer, which gets you part of the way there
on a standard Windows setup. What's needed at that point is, I think, a
graphical front-end to rb-site, like we have on Linux.

For Linux (and this carries to Windows as well), I'd like to eventually see
the installation process being just easy_install (or Windows installer) +
rb-site, and then all the optional dependencies handled within Review Board
itself. If the user wanted to use rb-site with MySQL, it would fetch the
MySQL bindings. If the user turned on captcha support in Review Board or
added a SVN-backed repository, it'd fetch the proper dependencies and
install them in the site' directories.

This would be an awesome project, and one I keep considering toying with
myself.

So it differs a bit from the original "build an installer for each platform"
goal, but I think in the end is more maintainable and useful.