I just meant it as a slightly snarky comment towards Christian Hammond
and his experienced development practices :-p

I know that hiring a talented coder for the Summer of Code project is
a much more organized way of getting something like this done. I'm
just a bit sad that I'll have to wait till August to get some feedback
about how this is going. Hopefully the student hired would like to
maintain a blog about his progress, would be a great way to get some
help...

@Alenxander, I mean no misunderstanding, I have no ill intent, just
eagerness to use this program.