That sounds great. Indeed it would be nice to merge this feature into
the official code line and I'm willing to assist.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Philipp

--
Philipp Henkel
Citrix Online - www.citrixonline.com

The views expressed here are mine alone and have not been authorized
by, and do not necessarily reflect the views of, Citrix.