Hi Rob,

Most probably moving to 1.6 code line is not much effort. At least I
tried to keep my changes to the main code base small. At the moment
I'm fully focused on adding more feature and therefore I have not yet
evaluated 1.6.
Regarding scmbug: Parsing the svn log is not a big deal and not much
overhead as all data is already cached. If a regex is used to extract
bug numbers this is good candidate for an official feature in my
opinion.

Have a nice weekend,
Philipp

--