Philipp,

  Thank  You for fast response. Implementing new class to do the same
(what rbtools.postreview does) sounds like some part of work can be
"reused". Guessing (watching screenshot o Your website) You have
different approach to Subversion post-review requesting but for other
tools like ClearQuest, Git and I thought also mercurial classes from
rbtools.postreview are perfect to reuse in most cases.
  Please, forgive me, but I'm engineer and I always though in terms of
implementation. So. rbtools could be not also client-side library but
also server side library (I'm thinking loudly now) ReviewBoard can
detect it

try:
  from rbtools import postreview
expect ImportError:
  postreview = None

if postreview:
   # Turn on Philipp's magic stuff

And then only thing which is need is extend existing classes from
postreview by some additional methods and use existing which can be
used e.g. will be nice to have method which return all available
branches available in repository to autocomplete names of this
branches in reviewboard. But everything else are present already. Your
Subversion method is probably some kind of implementation of
--revision-range="" or something similar.

What do You thinking about such postreview implementation in ReviewBoard?

Greetings from Poland!