Hi Philipp,

I am very interested in your Subversion Post-commit
enhancement, and quite possibly might be the killer feature that
persuades us to start using it at work too.

I have downloaded your
code and dropped it on top of 1.5.5 for now (if I get time, I'll be
trying to port your patches up to the latest 1.6 beta2) and it is mostly
working in that I can manually specify a list of revisions and it will
generate the diffs and create the review etc, however when clicking on
the 'Get Revisions' button I get an Error500 back from the server with
the following in apache's error_log:

ERROR:root:Exception thrown for
user admin at http://192.168.1.68/r/newpost/

'revprops'
Traceback (most
recent call last):
 File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line
99, in get_response
 response = callback(request, *callback_args,
**callback_kwargs)
 File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/djblets/auth/util.py", line 46, in
_checklogin
 return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
 File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/reviewboard/reviews/views.py", line
98, in new_post_review_request

diff_file=request.FILES.get('diff_path'))
 File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/reviewboard/reviews/forms.py", line
411, in create
 raise e
KeyError: 'revprops'

The subversion repo is a
brand new repo I created for the task of reviewing your code, populated
initially with cvs2svn to import an existing cvs repository.

Any
thoughts ?

Thanks for your hard work.

Rob Coward

On Fri, 6 May
2011 02:43:05 -0700 (PDT), Philipp Henkel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did anyone
had a chance to have look at my post-commit implementation?

http://philipphenkel.github.com/post-reviewboard [1]

> The subversion
implementation is complete and for Perforce I realized
> the basic
feature set. It is already possible to create requests by
> typing in
change numbers in the Post-commit web form.

> Best regards,

Philipp

> --
> Philipp Henkel
> Citrix Online - www.citrixonline.com
[2]

> The views expressed here are mine alone and have not been
authorized
> by, and do not necessarily reflect the views of, Citrix.

Links:
------
[1] http://philipphenkel.github.com/post-reviewboard
[2]