Thanks - that does clear it up quite a bit.

Yes, I might open a review request to see the new comments but, before
responding, have to do something else. At that point, I really need to
know that I need to get back to it. Maybe I could just use the star.

Yes, the question I'm trying to answer is who's ballpark it's in. I
think our scenario is similar to what you've described. After the diff
is updated, I see the review in my incoming list. Then I make
comments, and the submitter sees that there's a comment bubble icon.
Then we might iterate over the initial set of comments, discussing
each issue. So the submitter responds (to my -- the review --
comments), and then I see they've responded because the review shows
up in my list with the comment bubble icon.

I guess my only point is that the comment bubble icon isn't enough.
Simply because if I open the review it goes away. I'd rather the
review appear in my incoming queue until I respond with comments and
publish. Conversely, if I'm the submitter and the reviewer comments on
my request, I want it to show up in my incoming queue. Then when I
respond and publish, it goes back into my outgoing queue (and into the
reviewer's incoming queue).

I think the comment bubble icon will get the job done. I'll just make
sure to allocate enough time to finish dealing with a review request
any time I open it up.

Jeb Beich
http://www.jebbeich.com