Neither the star or the bubble work for what you're looking for. In our
case, even less so since we have multiple reviewers. They just aren't
applicable as a way to track the review's state.

What would be ideal is some sort of state variable per reviewer per revision
per file.. RB would let each reviewer independently set a state variable
allocated to him on a file, and then RB would magically "sum up" at the
dashboard level so it is immediately visible if a review is ready to close
or if there is work to do.

At the dashboard level It could be a number n indicating the number of
incompletes across all reviewers/revisions/files. When that number is 0,
code review is ready to close. When a reviewer sets a flag in the
revision/file saying he's done, it has a nice little icon on the screen next
to that file, and the master number is decremented by 1. Each Revision
square [1][2][3] etc could be colored to indicate all files in that revision
have been accepted/reviewed by all reviewers.

John

John
blog: http://arrizza.blogspot.com/
web: http://www.arrizza.com/