Hi Dave,

Assuming that your install is fairly recent, or you've performed the
recommended manual update instructions from rb-site, the directory
containing .ssh and .subversion should be the "data" directory under your
site directory.

It should be SSHing as the username/password you provide, which should work
assuming the above.

Can you show me what you have for the repository entry?