Well, Good afternoon, gentlemans.

We using reviewboard 1.5.5 in our development team with wrapping some

Now, I heard that new version -1.6rc1 is released.

We decide that we test 1.6rc in our test server with 1.5.5.

But I have some problems when I upgrade our dev_test rb_server to

For example, in our test server, he running two reviewboards server
like below:

I only want to upgrade dev_rb's version to 1.6rc1.

But, after upgrade, /var/www/second_dev_rb is upgraded too.

Please, is anyone help me from this hell?

I'll waiting with crying.

Thank you.