Hi, there:

I'm new to linux, I followed installation document on administrator's guide,
installed RB on a brand new installed Ubuntu Server 11.04. The RB site
is up and running and I can create users, but no email was sent out.
Actually I didn't find any instruction on configure email in the guide,

Am I missing something?
How does RB send out email and where to configure that?

The ubuntu server can send out email relay to the exchange server
I tried using mutt on that server machine to send a email and received from
outlook on windows.
so must be some configuration is missing in RB. please help.
thanks in advance.

Cheers
James