Hi,

As per your suggestion i browse the tree at /api and also at
/api/review-requests/ but don't see review id also the changenum. Could you
please provide me complete HTTP URL where should i get the review ID for
changenum.

I may be missing lot of thing here ....but after upgrading the RB 1.0 to
1.6.1 my wrapper which was expecting some of the api failing and i need to
write complete wrapper again.

Please help me or provide me pointer.

Here is my existing subroutine which

    def get_review_request_by_changenum(self, changenum):
        """
            Get the review request object via a perforce changelist

            Args: 'changenum' - perforce changelist
            json call: http://
<reviewboard>/api/json/reviewrequests/repository/1/<changenum>/
        """
        if changenum == 'default':
            print "default not allowed. please a pending or submitted
changelist"
            sys.exit(1)
        self.myurl = self.rbserver \
                       + '/api/json/reviewrequests/repository/1/changenum/'
\
                       + changenum + '/'
       self.urlopen = self.opener.open(self.myurl,self.data)

        self.result = simplejson.load(self.urlopen)

        if self.result['stat'] == "ok":
            self.dict = self.result['review_request']
            return self.dict
        else:
            return

Please correct me for the above code....I got blocked.

Regards,
Jack