Hi Chris,

If i comments that part of the code i.e ( def
get_review_request_by_changenum) the posting of review request is progressed
ahead. But as i told i am trying to get the review id from the changenum, I
am not able to do so as you told that API has changed.

Also HTTP Basic Auth is being taken care. What my question is

1.  The URL generated by me ( self.myurl = self.rbserver +
'/api/review-requests/?changenum=%s&repository=1/' % changenum) is correct
or not.
2.  What extra step i need to do so that i can fetch review id,
3.  My code to get the review id from the changenum is correct or not, if
not what i am missing here.

   def get_review_request_by_changenum(self, changenum):
        """
            Get the review request object via a perforce changelist

            Args: 'changenum' - perforce changelist
            json call: http://
<reviewboard>/api/json/reviewrequests/repository/1/<changenum>/
        """
        if changenum == 'default':
            print "default not allowed. please a pending or submitted
changelist"
            sys.exit(1)
        self.myurl = self.rbserver +
'/api/review-requests/?changenum=%s&repository=1/' % changenum
*        self.urlopen = self.opener.open(self.myurl,self.data)*    *<<<<<<<
do i need to follow any other approach.*

        self.result = simplejson.load(self.urlopen)
        if self.result['stat'] == "ok":
            self.dict = self.result['review_request']
            return self.dict
        else:
            return

Thanks in advance.