You don't want the / in the arguments to the URL.

The HTTP Authorization Required means you need to supply the credentials for
a user in the request. This uses the standard HTTP Basic Auth spec, of which
there are many examples of uses in Python.

See http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/webapi/2.0/authenticating/

You can pre-login for such requests by just setting that Authorization
header for any request.