A bit more info:
My old server used Python 2.6, my new server uses 2.7.

$ post-review --debug -o dummyfile
>>> RBTools 0.3.4
>>> Home = /path/to/my/home
>>> svn info
>>> diff --version
>>> repository info: Path: svn+ssh://my.repository/url, Base path: /trunk,
Supports changesets: False
>>> svn propget reviewboard:url /path/to/my/working/copy/trunk
>>> HTTP GETting api/
>>> HTTP GETting http://my.reviewboard.server/codereviews/api/info/
==> HTTP Authentication Required
Enter authorization information for "Web API" at mailteam.apple.com
Username: iana
Password:
>>> Got API Error 103 (HTTP code 401): You are not logged in
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'You are not logged
in', u'code': 103}}
Unable to log in with the supplied username and password.

When I use post-review as above, I do get some logs but they're not all
that helpful to me.
DEBUG Attempting authentication on API for user iana
DEBUG API Login failed. No valid user found.