Thanks Christian. I switched my installation to Linux RHEL and everything
worked fine.
Installations were all fine and the page came out cool.

I had some queries on the same.
Primarily I switched to the recent version of Reviewboard to check on the
functionality of access-control.

Can you please let me know if by any means the below feature is available
or it can be done.

My RB server is running a say user x.
In some cases of ours, the user x itself will not have permissions to do
any svn operations on the repository. The repository is very much secured
from the user who is running the server itself.
Is there any means that I can do my svn operations as the remote user who
is doing a post_review or the user who is creating/updating the
reviewrequest instead of the user x who is running the server as user x
will not have permissions to update/diff the repo.

Please let me know if I have to give more details on the same.
Before switching on to any other solution, I wanted to get to know from RB
itself it there is an existing feature or if we can tweak RB code by some
means for the same.

thanks-
Sharmila