I tried recreating with the reviewboard name to see if that was the issue.
So that is not the problem. It is still same error

Your site's data directory isn't properly set up. This directory is where
Review Board will store various state and configuration needed to access
repositories.

Your data directory is currently at: /var/www/reviewboard/data
Permission problems

The data directory must be writable by the web server. On Linux/Unix/Mac,
you can fix this by typing:

    $ sudo chown -R apache "/var/www/reviewboard/data"

On Windows, right-click the data directory and change the ownership to
apache.