Contents of  /etc/httpd/conf.d/reviewboard.conf ->
/var/www/reviewboard/conf/apache-wsgi.conf

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName abc.xyz.net
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/"

        <Directory "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

        Alias /media "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
        Alias /errordocs "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /favicon.ico
"/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>