Hi Gonzalo,

Nothing specifically. These problems are a result of inconsistencies in
encodings between source code checkout, editor, repository, and database. Our
code expects that everything can end up in UTF-8, and we'll render as that. We
store the uploaded patch in such a way where the encoding is preserved and
attempt to patch exactly what we get from the server with that patch.

If the file coming from the server is in a different encoding than the patched
file, then one of those should be fixed.

If all files on the server are in a known encoding that we don't detect
properly, you can try to set the Encoding field for the repository. Otherwise
it's really just a matter of being consistent in what developers are encoding
as.

Christian