OK, before we get started, I realize that you guys really recommend against
using rb on windows but unfortunately that is my only option (can't run a
vm) so I'm trying to make this work since I keep getting recommended back
to rb for code review software...
I'm starting into week 3 of fighting through configuration/compatability
problems and I'm to a point where I'm not sure where to go next.
I'd also like to point out that until I started this project 2 weeks ago,
I'd never installed python, apache, or svn so I'm what you call a newbie
(but hopefully not a noob).  I do have a development background so
recompiling and the such doesn't scare me (too much) if it becomes
I was hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction.
I've typed it all out on stackoverflow (hopefully I'm not breaking any
rules here by posting a link to that thread...if so, I apologize):
Thanks in advance for any advice/comments/questions.