OK, before we get started, I realize that you guys really recommend against using rb on windows but unfortunately that is my only option (can't run a vm) so I'm trying to make this work since I keep getting recommended back to rb for code review software... I'm starting into week 3 of fighting through configuration/compatability problems and I'm to a point where I'm not sure where to go next. I'd also like to point out that until I started this project 2 weeks ago, I'd never installed python, apache, or svn so I'm what you call a newbie (but hopefully not a noob). I do have a development background so recompiling and the such doesn't scare me (too much) if it becomes necessary. I was hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction. I've typed it all out on stackoverflow (hopefully I'm not breaking any rules here by posting a link to that thread...if so, I apologize): http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11729445/collabnet-subversion-edge-reviewboard-windows-x64-dll-load-failed-1-is-n Thanks in advance for any advice/comments/questions.
-- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
