On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:10:36 AM UTC-5, kinar wrote:
>
>
> On Monday, July 30, 2012 5:53:04 PM UTC-5, iamagui wrote:
>>
>> Not sure, but looks like you are hitting the default website (viewvc) and
>> not reviewboard (rb). Is it possible to install just the rb in a separate
>> machine/server and try to connect to the SVN? I think you can have either
>> the default website or the rb but not both. I might be 200% wrong but
>> thought of posting this and check my answer. I am newbie too.
>>
>
> Can you give me some reasoning behind why you think it isn't possible?
> For example, what in my post gives you impression that it isn't a solveable
> error?
>
> Unfortunately, as I mentioned, I cannot put Reviewboard on its own machine
> (or VM). I can test it on another VM just to see if I can get it working
> by itself but if I can't get it to work alongside collabnet, I won't be
> able to use reviewboard. Whatever code review software I end up using has
> to run on the same windows install as Collabnet. Other than that, my only
> restrictions for getting this working is that I use collabnet "out of the
> box" in terms of binary files (I can't recompile anything used by collabnet
> but I can change the configuration).
>
>
I think I've made it a bit further. I reconfigured the apache config to
separate viewvc and rb into 2 different virtualhosts running on different
ports (hoping to verify that they were being served up differently).
As of now, I'm getting the "Review Board is taking a nap" page on the rb
site.
I found another post that said to turn on Debug Logging in
settings_local.py.
With that turned on, I get the following error when I start apache:
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:52 2012] [notice] Apache/2.2.22 (Win64) SVN/1.7.5
mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.1 DAV/2 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:52 2012] [notice] Server built: Jun 27 2012 00:33:00
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:52 2012] [notice] Parent: Created child process 3808
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:52 2012] [notice] mod_python: Creating 8 session mutexes
based on 0 max processes and 64 max threads.
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:52 2012] [notice] Child 3808: Child process is running
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:52 2012] [notice] Child 3808: Acquired the start mutex.
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:52 2012] [notice] Child 3808: Starting 64 worker threads.
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:52 2012] [notice] Child 3808: Starting thread to listen
on port 80.
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:52 2012] [notice] Child 3808: Starting thread to listen
on port 8080.
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:53 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34] mod_wsgi
(pid=3808): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
'C:/csvn/www/rb/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi'.
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:53 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34] Traceback (most
recent call last):
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:53 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34] File
"C:\\csvn\\Python25\\lib\\site-packages\\django-1.3.1-py2.7.egg\\django\\core\\handlers\\wsgi.py",
line 250, in __call__
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:53 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34]
self.load_middleware()
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:53 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34] File
"C:\\csvn\\Python25\\lib\\site-packages\\django-1.3.1-py2.7.egg\\django\\core\\handlers\\base.py",
line 47, in load_middleware
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:53 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34] raise
exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured('Error importing middleware %s: "%s"' %
(mw_module, e))
[Tue Jul 31 13:14:53 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34]
ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware
reviewboard.admin.middleware: "DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32
application."
And when I access the site, I get:
[Tue Jul 31 13:15:33 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34] mod_wsgi
(pid=3808): Exception occurred processing WSGI script
'C:/csvn/www/rb/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi'.
[Tue Jul 31 13:15:33 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34] Traceback (most
recent call last):
[Tue Jul 31 13:15:33 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34] File
"C:\\csvn\\Python25\\lib\\site-packages\\django-1.3.1-py2.7.egg\\django\\core\\handlers\\wsgi.py",
line 250, in __call__
[Tue Jul 31 13:15:33 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34]
self.load_middleware()
[Tue Jul 31 13:15:33 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34] File
"C:\\csvn\\Python25\\lib\\site-packages\\django-1.3.1-py2.7.egg\\django\\core\\handlers\\base.py",
line 47, in load_middleware
[Tue Jul 31 13:15:33 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34] raise
exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured('Error importing middleware %s: "%s"' %
(mw_module, e))
[Tue Jul 31 13:15:33 2012] [error] [client 10.1.223.34]
ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware
reviewboard.admin.middleware: "DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32
application."
So at this point, what should I be looking at as the problem?
Reviewboard?
mod_wsgi?
django?
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en