On Thursday, September 27, 2012 2:12:08 PM UTC-7, Christian Hammond wrote:
> The IE thing is weird, because I don't think anything should have changed
> as far as text entry goes in a while... Which IE?

The IE behavior may not be new, for the version see the title (9) but
recall it was seen with 8 too. I can get access to someones machine where
this seems to occur on a regular basis.

> For Firefox, is there anything in the JavaScript console? Installing
> Firebug (you may need an older one for FF3.6) would give you a lot more
> useful information.

That might be tricky, I'm personally not seeing the problem but I'll mail
out to the upgrade hold outs :-) and make sure they have it installed. I'll
keep you posted on what we find.