Okay, it was a little rocky, but I managed to update my RB server. I haven't poked it really hard yet, but the biggest issue I was having (user can't join groups) seems fixed (thank you!). Rearranging columns in the dashboard also now seems to be working.

@Stephen: be aware when rolling the Fedora package that djblets 0.7.2 is no longer sufficient for rc1. (I just rebuilt the RPM bumping the source to 0.7.6 with no issue, so am using that; not sure what the actual requirement is.)