Well, this is interesting...

$ cat /var/log/reviewboard/rbssh-61048.log
12-18 13:56 root               DEBUG    ['/usr/bin/rbssh', '<svn
hostname>', 'svnserve', '-t']
12-18 13:56 root               DEBUG    PID 61048
12-18 13:56 root               DEBUG    !!! <svn hostname>, _www,
['svnserve', '-t']

Does this mean it's trying to run a command as _www? This is the user that
the web server runs as, but it's not the user that I configured the
repository to use!