there are no replies so i guess we dont know how to revert back. can you
guys point me how i can install phyton-dev manually? when i do apt-get
install python-dev it founds necessary dependencies show me the update size
however i got 404 errors while trying to connect to servers, i guess this
is because our ubuntu is not supported anymore. So where i can find the
python-dev and how can i can install it manually, thank you...