hello Christian, thank you for your support, we have resolved the issue
with compilation(easy_install.txt) with upgrading from ubuntu 10.10 to
11.04. However now i see the same issue 'extra_data' problem that sebastian
saw(rb-site.txt). i have included the django tables that you requested in
sebastian post (djangotables.dump.gz).
here is what we did
1- We got rb 1.5.1 up and running.
2- We had to merge a database from rb 1.6.4 (on another server) so we saved
the database with mysqldump > 151.dump and load the new database mysql <
3- Then we had user delete and repisotry sync issues with the new database.
So restored the old database mysql < 151.dump (which we are currently using)
4- Then we tried to upgrade rb version so that we can solve database merge
problem and did easy_install -u reviewboard (resolved dependency errors by
upgrading to 11.04)
5- Now when we do rb-site upgrade var/www/reviewboard getting 'extra_data'
error attached in rb-site.txt

We need to solve two issues
1- Get RB up and running by solving extra_data error
2- Load the new database (1.6.4) to our new upgraded RB 1.7.1

What do you suggest, thank you....