I get about 1 of these per month, but I have 2 this week and it's getting
to be a real problem. Developers paste large amounts of text into the
Testing Done field, after which going to the main page for the review
yields this:

========================
Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is
either a bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please
========================

The odd thing is we can go around the main page to the diff page and see
the text in Testing Done, which is baffling. In other words,

http://reviewboard/r/123

fails with the above error, but

http://reviewboard/r/123/diff/#index_header

looks fine.  This is really causing problems for our developers.  I have 3
questions in descending order of importance:

1. How can I repair a review when it gets in this state?
2. What guidelines can I give my developers to prevent this from happening?
3. Why does the main page fail, when the text appears to be fine in the
diff_header page?

We're using 1.5.5 on CentOS 5.

Thanks

--Steve