I get about 1 of these per month, but I have 2 this week and it's getting
to be a real problem. Developers paste large amounts of text into the
Testing Done field, after which going to the main page for the review
yields this:

Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is
either a bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please

The odd thing is we can go around the main page to the diff page and see
the text in Testing Done, which is baffling. In other words,

fails with the above error, but

looks fine.  This is really causing problems for our developers.  I have 3
questions in descending order of importance:

1. How can I repair a review when it gets in this state?
2. What guidelines can I give my developers to prevent this from happening?
3. Why does the main page fail, when the text appears to be fine in the
diff_header page?

We're using 1.5.5 on CentOS 5.