Hi,

You can install a specific one by doing ReviewBoard==1.5.5

The problem you're going to hit is that, back in the 1.5.5/early 1.6 days, we
had dependencies listed like "Django>=1.2", but this will break for a new
install, because the latest versions won't work with 1.5.5.

Assuming your Python versions are the same, try copying your site-packages
directory from one server to another. That should help get you going.