Ok here is an update, i added sys.path.append('path to Django') in wsgi
file and all the errors were gone.But the bad news is still the website is
not accessible and log file says nothing and i got this

Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either a
bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report this to
your administrator.
Do i need to re-install something to get it working..