Hi Christian,

We have three buttons on comment box: major, minor, info. for that we need
to do change in the reviews.js

As asked buy you I have installed jsmin and lessc. But lessc requires
"node" I guess, because its throwing error.

bash-3.2$ cd less.js/
bash-3.2$ make
node test/less-test.js
make: node: Command not found
make: *** [test] Error 127
bash-3.2$

I tried installing node but getting some issue, do I need to install some
specific version ?

After installing node, I will be ready for packaging right ?

Can you please eleborate the process of './setup.py bdist_egg release' . Do
I need to do this in my workspace from where the application is running ?

Regards,
Satish