Hi,

I just upgraded to 1.7.8 (from 1.7.7.1) and am having problems adding new
repositories/saving existing repositories.

The (abridged) stack trace is:

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/admin/options.py",
line 1037, in change_view
    new_object = self.save_form(request, form, change=True)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.4.5-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/admin/options.py",
line 703, in save_form
    return form.save(commit=False)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.8-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/scmtools/forms.py",
line 968, in save
    assert service

AssertionError

All of our repositories are hosted internally and are using the "(None -
Custom Repository)" hosting service. I'm guessing that that's coming back
as None and failing the assert.

Is commenting out the assert a viable workaround or is nulls getting in the
db a bad idea?

Thanks,

Adam