On 06/03/2013 03:14 AM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Review Board 1.7.8 is out, and has a number of new features, bug fixes,
> and performance enhancements. Too much to list, in fact. I'm just going
> to direct you to the news post.
> http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/06/03/review-board-1-7-8-released/

Currently working on getting Fedora and EPEL 6 builds out. Will update
the list when they're ready.

I noticed you missed including my (acked) patch
http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/3930/ however. I strongly encourage
getting that in (I'm carrying it in the Fedora packages) because it
fixes a serious bug in performing reviews against non-master branches
(where the patched files diverged from master).

> Also, as you'll notice, we have a whole new site! Let us know if you
> have any trouble with it.

I noticed a couple things on the site while browsing through it:

This page refers to installing the Fedora Extras repository in order to
install ReviewBoard. This repository has not existed since the release
of Fedora 7 (six years ago). Nowadays, there is only Fedora and no extra
repo needs to be added.

It would also be nice if you could mention that on Fedora, all you need
to do to install ReviewBoard is run the command:
yum install ReviewBoard
and optionally
yum install RBTools.

For EPEL, you need to install the EPEL repository as described on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL and then run the same commands as for

I think that would cut down on the noise on this list from people having
trouble installing on those platforms.