On 06/03/2013 03:14 AM, Christian Hammond wrote: > Review Board 1.7.8 is out, and has a number of new features, bug fixes, > and performance enhancements. Too much to list, in fact. I'm just going > to direct you to the news post. > > http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/06/03/review-board-1-7-8-released/ >
Currently working on getting Fedora and EPEL 6 builds out. Will update the list when they're ready. I noticed you missed including my (acked) patch http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/3930/ however. I strongly encourage getting that in (I'm carrying it in the Fedora packages) because it fixes a serious bug in performing reviews against non-master branches (where the patched files diverged from master). > Also, as you'll notice, we have a whole new site! Let us know if you > have any trouble with it. > I noticed a couple things on the site while browsing through it: http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.7/admin/installation/linux/ This page refers to installing the Fedora Extras repository in order to install ReviewBoard. This repository has not existed since the release of Fedora 7 (six years ago). Nowadays, there is only Fedora and no extra repo needs to be added. It would also be nice if you could mention that on Fedora, all you need to do to install ReviewBoard is run the command: yum install ReviewBoard and optionally yum install RBTools. For EPEL, you need to install the EPEL repository as described on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL and then run the same commands as for Fedora. I think that would cut down on the noise on this list from people having trouble installing on those platforms. -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
