On 06/03/2013 02:17 PM, Christian Hammond wrote: > On Jun 3, 2013, at 5:52, Stephen Gallagher <[email protected]> wrote: > >> On Mon 03 Jun 2013 08:44:03 AM EDT, Stephen Gallagher wrote: >>> On 06/03/2013 03:14 AM, Christian Hammond wrote: >>>> Also, as you'll notice, we have a whole new site! Let us know if you >>>> have any trouble with it. >>> >>> I noticed a couple things on the site while browsing through it: >> >> One more thing: there no longer appears to be a link anywhere on the >> site leading to http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ >> >> For those of us who are distro packagers, it would be handy to always >> have a way to find the released tarballs. > > I'll add this back in. It just got missed in the redesign. >
I figured. I was just glad it was still in my browser history :) > As for the cgit change, I think I was just confused by the last bit of > discussion on the change. I'll get this into a 1.7.9 tonight. > No problem, that makes sense. It was a little confusing. Thanks! -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
